Kingston High School is looking for a boys’ basketball program head/head boys’ varsity basketball coach for the 2017-2018 school year. As boys basketball program head, this person will also coordinate summer basketball camps and all summer training activities in 2017. The basketball season begins on November 13, 2017 and concludes in early March 2018.
• Possess current First Aid and CPR certificates and have an understanding of related preventative health and training standards.
• Previous coaching experience preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a positive, supportive manner with participants, parents, coaches, school administration and staff.
• Demonstrated ability to promote self-esteem of youth.
• Demonstrate knowledge of coaching techniques in the areas of skill development, strategy, and interpersonal team relations.
• Possess strong communication and organizational skills.
• Meet and maintain coaching standards as determined by the District and the Washington Interscholastic Activities Association.
If you have further questions please contact:
Athletics and Activities Coordinator
Kingston High School
26201 Siyaya Avenue NE
Kingston, WA 98346
Work Cell: (360)710-6795