WIAA/DAIRY FARMERS OF WASHINGTON/LES SCHWAB TIRES
2013 1B, 2B, 1A State Track and Field Championships
May 24-25, 2013 - Eastern Washington University, Cheney
TRACK AND FIELD MAIN
THANK YOU for your support of this WIAA/Dairy Farmers of Washington/Les Schwab Tires State Championship event. The following information is provided in order to make the experience more enjoyable for you and everyone at the event.
Buses and team vans will be allowed to drop off athletes at the lower entrance in lot P9 and they can park in lotP18 (Red Barn) south of Roos Field.
School at EWU will be in session on Friday, May 24, therefore, limited space is available in EWU parking lots. However, there is parking available both days in EWU Parking Lot P12 behind the Roos Field press box on a space-available basis. Other lots on campus will be available on Saturday, May 25 and after 5 p.m. on Friday. Parking meters on Cheney streets will be enforced on May 24. The WIAA is not responsible for vandalism or break-in to automobiles. Please leave no items of value in your car, i.e.wallets, purses, cameras, radios, etc. RV and disability parking information can be found at www.goeags.com/StateTrack/info For additional parking options click here.
Valid high school or middle school ASB card must be presented for student price. Ticket windows will open one (1) hour prior to the first game time of the day. CREDIT CARDS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
|Adults/Students Without ASB Card
|Students With Valid High School or Middle School ASB (the actual ASB card must be presented; pictures of ASB cards on cell phones will not be accepted)
|Seniors Age 62 & Up
|Children 5 & Under
WIAA TOURNAMENT POLICIES
• Artificial noisemakers are not allowed at any WIAA state event; only cheerleaders may use megaphones.
• Helium balloons and silly string are not allowed into the facility.
• Foam fingers, hand held pom-poms, and small hand-towel sized rally towels with professional printing approved by school administration (a sponsor name/logo on the hand towel is permissible provided it is secondary in size to the predominate school name/logo) are permissible.
• Individual schools determine if face painting will be allowed.
• All fans must wear shirts at all times (attire appropriate for school functions is expected).
• Fans will be allowed to wear paraphernalia during the WIAA state tournament games only if worn or carried in the hand of the spectator into the facility; Boxes/cases or large quantities carried in any manner of any such paraphernalia will not be allowed into the facility; Students will be responsible for properly disposing of such paraphernalia at the end of each contest. If additional personnel are required to clean up any mess resulting from the paraphernalia, the school will be billed for the cleanup.
JUST PLAY FAIR!
All participants as well as spectators are expected to demonstrate sportsmanship and respect toward opponents and tournament officials at all times. Sportsmanship medals may be awarded after each game. Spectators who demonstrate inappropriate conductor actions may be removed from the facility.
Team and action photographs (www.4nsp.com), programs (www.wiaa.com), and tournament merchandise (www.gameplanstore.com